Re: Steel - Acme thread

ACME threads are used by machine designers to move things.  The thread
profile works better for this type of thing when compared to standard
threads.

 Robert Kazanjy, PE  **Disclaimer: I speak for myself not UC-Irvine**
 Senior Development Engineer
 Civil & Environmental Engineering
 UC Irvine
 E4130 EG,  Zot: 2175