Estimating

To the List:

I am looking for a software program that will assist with quantity "Take
Off" for Cost Estimating.

Generic CAD had a "Take Off" program that would work on CAD drawings.
Unfortunately most Architects and Engineers in my area do not want to
release CAD versions of the Bid Drawings.

So what I am looking for is a software package that will use an "E" size
Digitizer and work with up to "E" size prints to help speed up the process
of taking measurements and developing quantities.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
Senior Engineer
Independent Enterprises, Inc.
Ph.:	1-412-221-3435
Fax:	1-412-221-4430
Email:	engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com