RE: Analysis Standards - Nomenclature?

Thanks Steve,
We are of common mind. I also use the subscript features of MathCad to track
loads, but feel that at times this may be difficult for a plan checker to
follow.  Here is what I have used as a standard:

<AAA>Sub<bbb>R(CC)
where
AAA is the type of member BM, RR, RJ, FJ, CO, FTG, HDR
Sub<bbb> is the level and Number: 101, 201, 202 etc.
R(CC) is the Revision number for the beam if any changes occur after permit

More to the case is the nomenclature used to define loads and reactions. I
don't think I raised this issue in my original post, but now that I am
responding to Steve, realize that this is the most difficult part to track.

Shearwalls is a bit easier:
W(AA)Sub(bb)
Where
W is Wall
(AA) is the Grid number
Sub (bb) is the wall section in that grid line.

Any suggestions for Reaction or load standards?

Dennis