Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Analysis Standards - Nomenclature?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Analysis Standards - Nomenclature?
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 17:39:31 -0400
Steve Privett wrote: . > The callouts are marked on a ref plan that is a layer of my cad dwg and . > included in my calcs at a reduced scale. We seem to be on the same . > wavelength for most.. RR1, RR2 etc; CJ1, CJ2; RB1, RB2; FB1, FB2 . > etc.... When there is a change of level, I increase the number to the . > next multiple of 10. I basically do the same thing that Steve does, except that I use the format, lv[mbr]##, where lv is the level (R for roof, or R1, R2, etc., for multiple roofs, or the floor level, 1, 2, 3, M (mezzanine), etc.), [mbr is the member (R for rafter, B for beam, G for girder, etc,), and ## the number of the beam in the order that they are in my calcs. Ernie Natavidad wrote: . > I do everything by hand right now ... I'm glad to know that I'm not alone! <G> A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona
- Prev by Subject: RE: Analysis Standards - Nomenclature?
- Next by Subject: RE: Analysis Standards - Nomenclature?
- Previous by thread: RE: Analysis Standards - Nomenclature?
- Next by thread: Analysis Standards - Nomenclature?