From: Dan Vines [mailto:svines(--nospam--at)heery.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 1998 10:24 AM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: RE: Estimating

Most engineering offices, including one that I previously worked for, seem
to be reluctant to issue electronic drawings, because they can be changed so
easily.  One workaround is to remove all title blocks and anything else that
can identify you with the project.  With this done, I can't see that you
would have any liability issues attached to it.

Dan