Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Trading of Electronic Drawing Files[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Trading of Electronic Drawing Files
- From: Lew Midlam <Lew.Midlam(--nospam--at)lcm.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 00:49:45 -0400
Arvel, I have WP Suite 8 with Envoy, but have never used it. Thsi sounds like something I'd like to try. Can you go into a little more deteil on how to do this? Lew ===================== Arvel L. Williams, P.E. wrote: The Envoy document publisher allows you to limit security of the documents, including letting you leave it as a self-executing binary which can only be viewed on the screen. We have tried at our office to break the security with Screen Print to clipboard and CTRL-C and have yet to get a metafile to paste. > The really neat thing is that iIt works just like a Windows printer and will export the fonts > that you select.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Trading of Electronic Drawing Files
- Next by Subject: RE: Trading of Electronic Drawing Files
- Previous by thread: Re: Trading of Electronic Drawing Files
- Next by thread: RE: Trading of Electronic Drawing Files