Re: Trading of Electronic Drawing Files

Arvel,

I have WP Suite 8 with Envoy, but have never used it.  Thsi sounds like something I'd like to
try.  Can you go into a little more deteil on how to do this?

Lew

Arvel L. Williams, P.E. wrote:

 The Envoy document publisher allows you to limit security of the documents, including letting
you leave it as a self-executing binary which can only be viewed on the screen.  We have tried
at our office to break the security with Screen Print to clipboard and CTRL-C and have yet to
get a metafile to paste.