RE: Pringles Contributions

Allow me to jump on the congratulatory band wagon for Sandy.  I have also reviewed Sandy's document, suggested changes, but have not yet implemented all of it on a project.

Defining the roles of inspection, testing, and observation is long over due.  Sandy's efforts are the closest thing that I have seen to a bulls eye.  This sheet is very important for compliance for the 1997 UBC, but will be even more important with the 2000 IBC.

Thanks Sandy.

Regards,
Harold Sprague, PE
Krawinkler, Luth & Assoc.