RE: Pringles Contributions

I like to complement Sandy for the excellent document he has put togather.

Thank You Sandy!
Keep up the good work!

Shafat

At 6/29/98 08:04 AM, you wrote:
>Allow me to jump on the congratulatory band wagon for Sandy.  I have also
reviewed Sandy's document, suggested changes, but have not yet implemented
all of it on a project.

>Defining the roles of inspection, testing, and observation is long over
due.  Sandy's efforts are the closest thing that I have seen to a bulls
eye.  This sheet is very important for compliance for the 1997 UBC, but
will be even more important with the 2000 IBC.