Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
horiz. diaph.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: horiz. diaph.
- From: "Mark D. Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 11:17:36 -0700
What is the advantage of 1/2"- 5 ply horizontal diaphragm vs. 1/2"- 4 ply, both str. 1? Am I correct in saying the allowable diaphragm shear for a given nailing/blocking is the same but the allowable vertical load carrying capacity (d+l) is different? Regards, Mark D. Baker
- Prev by Subject: Home Energy Conservation Information on Web Sites
- Next by Subject: RE: horiz. diaph.
- Previous by thread: Future of the Field Act
- Next by thread: RE: horiz. diaph.