Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Future of the Field Act Hearing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Future of the Field Act Hearing
- From: <FredT5(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 18:40:04 EDT
I neglected to indicate that the Field Act hearing starts at 9:30am and may go to 12:30 or so. Room 444 Capitol Sacramento, CA July 9th, Thursday The Commission has invited state organizations to present their positions during this hearing. Several listservers expressed an interest in speaking as individuals. Unfortunately, the Commission's agenda is very full. There will be an open forum at the end of the meeting for anyone to speak at 3:20 pm. You are also welcome to write or email to the Commission at sscbase(--nospam--at)aol.com or via snailmail. A mailout to them is planned July 1 at 1 pm. Written material received after that time will be held and hand delivered to Commissioners on July 9th. Fred Turner Staff Structural Engineer Ca. Seismic Safety Commission 1900 K St. #100 Sacramento, CA 95814 916-327-1606 916-322-9476 Fax FredT5(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Prev by Subject: Future of the Field Act
- Next by Subject: General - Disaster Assistance
- Previous by thread: Re: horiz. diaph.
- Next by thread: RE: Fire Truck Loads