Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: FW: Fire Truck Loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: FW: Fire Truck Loads
- From: nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:10:48 -0700
Bill: Check with your local fire protection groups. Some fire departments have odd ball water trucks and other equipment. If your bridge is in a rural area, this may be the case. This would include forest service vehicles as well as volunteer agencies. Neil Moore, S.E. >From: Bill Thorpe >Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 1998 4:22 PM >To: Rob Fecarotta >Subject: FW: Fire Truck Loads > >I am looking for generalized design information on fire truck loads. Are >the fire trucks axle loads limited to AASHTO HS20-44 or is there other axle >and lane loading criteria?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Fire Truck Loads
- Next by Subject: Flexible diaphragm Sap 2000
- Previous by thread: RE: Fire Truck Loads
- Next by thread: Re: Pringles Contributions Copy of Document Please