Re: Analysis Standards - Nomenclature?

If the modeled structures are exactly the same, results must be similar.

Some time ago I did a software maintenance job in our company. This was
part of the routine quality control checks, aimed to locate any
nonconformity between results of different programs.

Basically what I did was to model sample 3D frames on different software
(RISA3D, SAP & STAAD to be precise). Results showed that member loads
where the same.

The only problem was with the input interface & output format,each one
left something to be desired.

Best regards
Sassan Parhizgari