Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
welded moment connections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: welded moment connections
- From: <BostonBTE(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 19:42:22 EDT
Is there a database anywhere in the public domain documenting tests performed on lateral load resisting moment frames. I'm aware of the FEMA publication listing about 30 odd tested connections. I'm interested particularly in the performance of connections where a wide flange beam is oriented y-axis vertical and is welded flange to flange to a wide flange column. ( like a truss). Massachusetts currently has language in the latest edition of their building code requiring full scale tests of welded frame connections for buildings where frames provide the lateral stability.
- Prev by Subject: RE: WELCOME
- Next by Subject: Re: welded moment connections
- Previous by thread: Continuity ties
- Next by thread: Re: welded moment connections