Re: Trading of Electronic Drawing Files

I know I had the 'printer' Envoy in win-95, but I can't find it now.  I've recently upgraded to WP
Suite-8 (maybe it was in Suite-7), and upgraded to NT.

I've been experimenting with the DWF format (Web format that can be viewed by Netscape or Internet
Explorer).  That seems to be a good solution.  The DWF format can be zoomed panned and printed, albiet
the printing is single lineweight.  What do others think of sharing files using the DWF??

The DWF format can be ftp'd to a web site, or can be emailed, saved to disk and then viewed with the
browser.

Lew