Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Fire Truck Loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Fire Truck Loads
- From: <Rlfong(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 15:23:23 EDT
The governing load may not be your fire engine pumper truck full of water (which is typically a little bit over HS20-44 loads, but it may be your garbage truck with its loader and recycling compartments. If you're trying to accommodate outrigger pads for the ladder, then you should consult your local fire company. Ron Fong Fremont, CA -----Original Message----- I am looking for generalized design information on fire truck loads. Are the fire trucks axle loads limited to AASHTO HS20-44 or is there other axle and lane loading criteria?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Fire Truck Loads
- Next by Subject: Floor deflections
- Previous by thread: RE: Fire Truck Loads
- Next by thread: Re: "Soccer World Cup" calculation