Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Determining f'm in in-place CMU[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Determining f'm in in-place CMU
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 13:47:20 -0500
Title: Determining f'm in in-place CMU
Have a wall designed around f'm-1350. #8 @24" vert specified.
KTR installed as #8@40".
need to rationalize (accept) higher f'm to allow design to function.
Thought is, get prisms (multiple) fins an avg and std to determine a realistic f'm
E447 (ASTM) requires stackbonding for prisms. in place is running.
has anyone "cut" testable samples from in place wall with any reliable testing as a result.
any other thoughts on "in place" verification of f'm?
robert d. rollo, PE (structural)
(806) 747-7146 fax
- Prev by Subject: Desperately Seeking CAD Drafter
- Next by Subject: RE: Determining f'm in in-place CMU
- Previous by thread: Re: horiz. diaph.
- Next by thread: RE: Determining f'm in in-place CMU