Re: Trading of Electronic Drawing Files

Mr. Midlam,
Sorry for the delay in responding, very busy lately.  First you need to have the Professional
version of Suite 8.  If you don't then you don't have the publication software only the reader.

If you have the professional version you need to make sure the publication engine was installed.
Click "My Computer" " Printers" and see if you have a printer labled "Envoy."  If you do then you
are ready to publish.

To get you documents to look exactly the way you want may take some work.  If their complicated
i.e. hyperlinks, text fonts, etc.  But if your application prints in Windows 95 then you should be
able to publish a document.

There is a lot of good information in the Reference Center on your WP8 CD-ROM.  By the way, the
"Reference Center" is all published in Envoy, this should give you an idea of how complicated an
electronic document you can publish with Envoy.

Arvel L. Williams, P.E.