Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FW: Fire Truck Loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: FW: Fire Truck Loads
- From: Rob Fecarotta <rfecarotta(--nospam--at)kpff-irvine.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 04:33:42 -0700
-----Original Message----- From: Bill Thorpe Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 1998 4:22 PM To: Rob Fecarotta Subject: FW: Fire Truck Loads ROB, can you post the following on the SEAOC server; thanks. I am looking for generalized design information on fire truck loads. Are the fire trucks axle loads limited to AASHTO HS20-44 or is there other axle and lane loading criteria?
- Prev by Subject: Filters
- Next by Subject: Re: Fire Truck Loads
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel Moment Connections
- Next by thread: Re: Fire Truck Loads