Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
1933 Long Beach Earthquake, Deaths and Injuries to school children and teachers.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: 1933 Long Beach Earthquake, Deaths and Injuries to school children and teachers.
- From: <FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 06:23:03 EDT
On March 10, 1933, at 5:55 pm, an initial Southern California earthquake occurred of sufficient intensity to seriously damage public school buildings in Long Beach, CA. Although the schools were not in session at the time of the earthquake, it was reported that there were a few deaths and injuries to school children and teachers, who were still in or near, the Long Beach or other Southern California public school buildings at the time of the Long Beach earthquake. I am looking for specific newspaper and magazine articles, and book references, etc. concerning the number of deaths and injuries to school children and teachers, who were in or near the public school buildings, that occurred as the result of the March 10, 1933 Long Beach earthquake. Please reply to: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com. Telephone: 925-254-8231, Fax 925-254-4602. Thank you. Frank E. McClure FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: 1933 Long Beach Earthquake, Deaths and Injuries to school children and te...
- Next by Subject: 1950's steel joist catalog
- Previous by thread: employment
- Next by thread: Seismic Code of China