Re: 1933 Long Beach Earthquake, Deaths and Injuries to school children and te...

Frank -

You may try contacting AC Martin & Associates in LA (213-683-1900), an
architectural and engineering firm that has been in LA for several
generations.  When I worked there about 10 years ago, we did some research on
some older buildings (1910, etc.), and they had a nice library of older
reference material.

Good luck.

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.