SEAOSC NEWSletter (for SEAOSC members) / Online

Is it just me, or is anyone else disappointed in the substance (or absence)
of Online which used to be a regular inclusion in the SEAOSC NEWSletter? In
this (July-August 1998) issue, there was no Online (may it is not scheduled
to get published every issue of NEWSletter) and the last issue was mostly
reprints of articles written by Mark Middlebrook on CAD standards. While I
appreciate all of Mark's tips on CAD, I really only need to read them once
and it would have been nice to see articles on other engineering related
topics as well. It seems that the quality and energy of this once
informative and entertaining inclusion are all but just a distant memory.

Regards,
Bill Allen