From: Juan Enrique Justo [mailto:jjusto(--nospam--at)copime.org.ar]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 1998 4:37 PM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: books purchase

dear collegues,

Thanks to the cyber bookstores, buying technical books/papers seems now
to be easier than ever for those (like myself) who are far away from the
usual source (usa).
But we still are afraid of giving our plastic (c.card) number through the
web.

So, the question is: has anyone of you (or know other people) had any
?trouble? or bad experience whith this procedure, or it is stadistically
?safe???

I would kindly appreciate your opinion.

juan justo