Enercalc Reinforced Concrete Beam design

I am  designing a reinforced concrete lintel over a 12'-0" masonry
opening. I have input 2 # 5 Top and Bottom of a 8" wide by 12" deep
beam. End conditions are Fixed-Fixed, Seismic Zone 4, 150PCF concrete
weight, uniform dead load of 1.064 KLF, and #3 ties. All other input values
are the defaults.

I have two questions:

1. Which version of the ACI Code is being used?

2. For the input above I get Maximum Moment, Mu=  -19.56 K-ft and
Allowable Moment, Mn/phi= 16.48 K-ft and a note saying, "Beam Design
OK". Granted a positive number is larger than a negative number, but my
concern is that the absolute value, | -19.56 | is greater than the absolute
value of | 16.48 | and that the beam design is NOT OK.

Can anyone shed some light on this?