Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Soil friction[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Soil friction
- From: DSH <dhijazi(--nospam--at)p-ol.com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 21:15:33 +0300
Hello every boy : I am looking for information about the soil friction coefficient in the SI unites that can be used in designing frictional piles in different kinds of soils .
- Prev by Subject: So long.
- Next by Subject: soils and geotechnical engineering firms
- Previous by thread: RE: New Interactive survey
- Next by thread: Autocad and MS Word Problem