RE: Autocad and MS Word Problem

Yeah.  What you do is go to the next section heading (in this case "Masonry") and right-mouse-button (RMB) click.  Select "Bullets and Numbering" from the pop-up.

At the bottom there should be a little radio-button that says "Restart Numbering."  Make sure that is shown selected.  Then click on "OK".

The section should then renumber.

Don't know why this changed with the new version of MS Word, but there ya go.

Ain't Microsoft Grand?

BTW, greetings to Pell City, from a guy from Birmingham (now in Houston).