From: Bill Allen, S.E. [mailto:Bill(--nospam--at)AllenDesigns.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 1998 6:12 PM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: RE: Retaining Wall program

Maybe it was an anomaly, but my experience with engineers from TX
designing
tilt walls is that they do not see a need to provide a positive
connection
between the tilt-wall and foundation. I doubt if this method of design
would
be very popular in seismic zone 4. I recommend Hugh Brooks' book on
tilt-wall design and then choose the software of his/her choice or
merely
write a MathCAD template.

Regards,
Bill Allen