about the Bad Humor issue

..........just a few things I'd like to share with you guys.

I was once a Christian and its not bad being one.  Although its good
to practice this religion, I had a lot of questions then until I was led
to make my own research.

After I decided to dig up  more facts through books, meditations,
talking to reliable sources (people who can see better the spiritual world)
and other forms of in-depth research, I found out that religion is  the best
guide for a person to survive not only for the physical benefits but also
for the spiritual evolvement.

I now realized that I should respect all forms of beliefs but not to practice
all  for it will destroy the purpose of my stay here on earth. It is not the
religion who will save a person from damnation but its his first step
towards what we call 'Enlightenment'.

I suggest that if a person's religion can't teach him basic discipline, he
should seriously look for a replacement right now for we are not sure
if there will still be someone to remind him next time.

(BTW, I didn't transfer to another religion ....... I traveled around and
went back from where I started...though I'm still learning....I'm already
satisfied with the results and ' won't trade it for the world).

Gil Monsalud C.E.
Cainta, Rizal, Philippines