RE: DL DEFLECTION

I attended an AISC seminar a few months ago entitled "Designing Steel for
Serviceability."  This seminar covered several topics, but there were two
sections on "control of ponding" and "control of floor flatness and
elevation" that specifically dealt with these problems.  There were handouts
of slides presented, but I do not know if these can be purchased from AISC

Dan