Re: House and detached garages on 24" slab

Dear Robert,
You said "ribbed foundation 12"x24-32"", you mean it's a post tension slab or
a regular slab construction? There is a Ceological site.  If we dig deeper
than 18", we have to pay for the Ceological observer to stand and watch
continuously.  That is why we can not dig deeper than 18" with an additional
6" above grade.  I hope my spelling is correct on Ceological.   What good and
bad about post-tension vs 24" Reinforced slab?
Ed Latthitham S.E.
Oxnard, CA