Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
soils and geotechnical engineering firms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "INTERNET:seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: soils and geotechnical engineering firms
- From: "Kathleen A. O'Brien" <wildwoman1(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 00:42:41 -0400
I know a Civil/Surveying firm who may know of a soils firm: California Civil design Group 805-379-9222 There's Geo soils in Van Nuys - 818-785-1548 (I haven't worked with these peoopel yet. I just have their card) Then there's Geotechnical Associates whom I have worked with in Westlake Village - I think the phone# is 497-2107. I have worked with these guys and they are easy to work with. Kate O'Brien
- Prev by Subject: Re: soils and geotechnical engineering firms
- Next by Subject: Sonoma Co. Engineer?
- Previous by thread: Re: soils and geotechnical engineering firms
- Next by thread: Special Inspectors Needed