List server for the construction industry

A few months ago I mentioned in a post to this list that I was starting a list server for construction professionals.

Several people emailed me and asked to be notified when the list server was operational.  I apologise for not replying directly but wanted to let people know that after the delay, the list is operational now  (as of yesterday hurrah!).

You can subscribe by sending an email to

list-request(--nospam--at)fmb.org.uk

with the word "subscribe" in the body of the message.

alternatively info. about the list is at http://www.fmb.org.uk/frames/list/listframe.html

Sorry in advance if anyone feels this is off topic - but I did want to reply to those people who had taken the time to enquire about the list.

Kind regards

Brent

Brent Ludewick
BRIX Project Manager
Federation of Master Builders
14-15 Great James Street
London, UK, WC1N 3DP
Web: http://www.fmb.org.uk
Email: brent(--nospam--at)fmb.org.uk
Join the BRIX List Server - send an email to :
list-request(--nospam--at)fmb.org.uk with the word "subscribe" in the body

For more information about BRIX see:
http://www.fmb.org.uk/frames/aboutbrix/aboutbrixframe.html
For BRIX banners see:
http://www.fmb.org.uk/banners