Re: Enercalc Reinforced Concrete Beam design

This message is just a general comment on Enercalc.

We upgraded from the DOS version to the Windows 95 version last year.  Since
that upgrade we have had nothing but problems with the new version.  I have
downloaded all of the updates but still have problems.  General protection
faults, page faults, complete freeze of the machine, etc.  These problems have
occurred on 4 different computers in my office.  I have sense went back to the
old DOS version because it works better  (not perfectly).

Michael Brooks has not been able to help me with my problems yet.  He seems to
be "too busy".

If anyone else has had similar problems with Enercalc, Let me know.

I like the new windows interface but the bugs give me too many headaches.

Thanks,
Daniel Connell
Baumann Engineering
Newport Beach, CA