Re: The Field Act

Frank,

Thank you for the background information.  The Long Beach earthquake marked a
number of significant changes in the way we do business.  The Field Act began an
awareness within government that we needed to become more prepared for the
"inevitable" earthquake.

The information you have presented is quite interesting and I, for one, am looking
forward to seeing your completed research.

Rick Ranous