Fwd: New Medical Termonology

--- Begin Message ---

Revised Southern Edition

I hope this clears up any confusion in OR  and ER. Please advise
new medical students of these revisions.

Sincerely,
Dr. Taren Rose md. phd.

Benign                     What you get after you be nine

Artery                     Study of Paintings

Bacteria                  Back door to cafeteria

Ceasarian Section   A neighborhood in Rome

CATscan                  Searching for the kitty

Cauterize                Made eye contact with her

D & C                       The place where the Presdent lives

Dialate                    To live long

Enema                      Not a friend

Fibula                      Small Lies

Genital                     Non-jewish person

GI Series                  World Series of Military baseball

Hangnail                   Where you hang your coat

Impotent                   Well known

Labor pain                 Getting hurt at work

Medical Staff            Doctor's cane

Morbid                       Higher than I bid

Nitrates                    Cheaper than day rates

Node                          I knew it

Out Patient               A person who fainted

Pelvis                       Second cousin to Elvis

Recover Room            Place to do upholstry

Seizure                     Roman Emperor

Terminal Illness       Being sick at the airport

Tumor                       more than one

Urine                        opposite of your out

Varicose                   near by, close by

--- End Message ---