RE: Simpson Strong Wall (Prefab OSB Shear Walls)

I have specified the Hardy Frame system on a current custom home project
here in the Coachella Valley. The more I learned about the system, the more
excited I am to try it out. It is different from the Simpson system. The
ICBO reports are completed as is the City of L.A. Worksheets. There are a
few glitches that need creative engineering solutions, but as far as shear
transfer and resistance to uplift, I believe the system to be very good.
I would be interested in other opinions. I have read all of the test data
and the ICBO reports. It seems to satisfy the conditions expected by most
building departments.
I am also interested in Simpson's system, but have yet to receive any
information other than what was published in SEAOSC monthly newsletter.
Dennis Wish PE