Re: WELCOME

Lew:

The site was recently moved. The real work is still in progress. I am
working on it and plan to have it all completed in few weeks. You will see
the difference then. For now, all we did is change the domain name from
seaoc.org to seaint.org.

BTW, we are offering free web site on our server for any SEA association
around the world. Please contact me if your association or organization
does not have a web site yet.

Shafat

At 7/13/98 04:45 AM, you wrote:
>There isn't any place at the seaint web site where one can get info on SEA
International.
>There's plenty of info about SEAOSC, et al, but nothing about SEA
International.

>Who is SEA International?  Who are your members?  What is your charter?
Who can join?  What is