Re: WELCOME

But, you're calling this thing (whatever it is) an 'Association'  -  vis a vis, the "Structural
Engineering Association - International".  My question is, 'What is the format of the Association?
Are you a legal entity, or just a bunch of loosely associated organizations, or individuals??"

Your web site has a logo that looks suspiciously similar to that of the SEAOC.  Do you have rights to
use that logo?  etc, etc.  Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems to me that there' s been a
lack of basic organizational groundwork work done.

Lew