Placing Concrete in Vault

I've been consulted for a job involving the casting of a class 3 vault
for a major bank.

The thickness of the walls and slabs is 27" with six layers of
reinforcement each offset with respect to the other 0.8" so that any
line crossing the wall or slab would run through a rebar. The rebar
spacing within one layer is 4". All rebars are #5.

The ready mix supplier is suggesting a mix design with a nominal maximum
aggregate size of 3/4" and a slump range of 3.5 to 5". Sika R200
plasticizer/retarder is to be used to attain this slump.

I'm thinking of suggesting a nominal maximum aggregate size of 1/2"
instead of 3/4", a slump of 6 to 7" instead of the 5", the use of Sika
R2002 superplasticizer instead of the plasticizer, and external
vibration since no internal poker can penetrate the full depth
vertically.

I'd like to get some opinions especially if someone dealt with this type
of vault before.

Thanks,

Moni Serhal