Assumed

     I am doing a design of a naval wharf and have referred extensively to
     the US Military Handbook and Design Manuals. In the seismic design,
     the manuals referred back to the 1996 AASHTO (16th ed).

     The wharf is regular with pile bents every 5.0 m. Width is uniform 30
     meters. Although, there are more than  6 spans, I have decided to
     classify it as a regular bridge with a minimum analysis requirement of
     using procedure 1 or 2. Any comments?

     What is a reasonable assumed value for Po (lateral line load)?

     Your inputs will greatly be appreciated?

     Jerome AM Tan, SE