Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Placing Concrete in Vault[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Placing Concrete in Vault
- From: <Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:08:26 EDT
Moni - I'd specify a "pea gravel" mix (3/8" aggregate), plus the superplasticizer, but I wouldn't increase the slump past 4" or so. Using the higher slump (6"-7") can potentially cause curing and cracking problems, especially since your walls are so thick. Just my opinion. Bruce Resnick, SE Parker Resnick Str. Eng.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Placing Concrete in Vault
- Next by Subject: Re: Placing Concrete in Vault
- Previous by thread: Potential Corrosion of Pipe Piles
- Next by thread: Re: Placing Concrete in Vault