RE: Cakes are round, Pie are square

I have to note, also, that "Guy Hunt" really WAS the governor, back in 1988-1992, of the State of Alabama (that gives you some indication of just how old this is).  He held the distinction of being the first Repub. elected to that office since Reconstruction (the point at which ALL Southern calendars begin, seemingly!)