RE: HUMOR: Re: Cakes are round, Pie are square

That would be great.  With subject lines so designated, those of us without
a sense of humor will know to immediately hit the delete button.  Better
yet, the messages can be filtered straight to the trash (or, in my case,
directly into a folder where I save all of them for when I need a laugh).

Dan