Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ANYONE USING CALCOMP 3036M PEN PLOTTER[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ANYONE USING CALCOMP 3036M PEN PLOTTER
- From: <TahirQ(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 22:46:03 EDT
Dear CALCOMP 3036 Plotter users: I got this plotter few days ago and I am still struggling to plot drawings on it from MICROSTATION and AUTOCAD R-14. Anybody has any clu about controlling the SPEED of pen when it draws lines etc. or any other suggestions. Its drivers are not easy to work on or modify either. THANKS in advance. Tahir
- Prev by Subject: Re: Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems?
- Next by Subject: Re: ANYONE USING CALCOMP 3036M PEN PLOTTER
- Previous by thread: Re: Powder Actuated Fasteners
- Next by thread: Re: ANYONE USING CALCOMP 3036M PEN PLOTTER