Salary Information

The company I work for has been doing a lot of discussion about salaries as
of late.  Does anyone know of an information source for engineering salaries
(structural specifically)?

I heard that the Society of Professional Engineers (I think this is the
name) had a salary survey study available.  Does anyone know how to get a
hold of that?

Thanks!

Shawn Wicks Freilinger

Shawn Wicks Freilinger
Valmont/Microflect
Shawn(--nospam--at)valmont.com <mailto:Shawn(--nospam--at)valmont.com>
(503) 315-4515