Re: Cakes are round, Pie are square

Geez....I hardly call the original election of Guy Hunt as "momentious"...and
I also bet money...the person that orginally stated he was the first
Republican since Reconstruction...was not  a southerner...I would be curious
about that one...

And in ending....doesn't the name "Guy Hunt" sound like an Annette Funicello
and Frankie Avalon movie?....<for us older folks>,,,