RE: Cakes are round, Pie are square

I said it.

And I stand by it.

He WAS the FIRST REPUBLICAN since Reconstruction to be elected governor of Alabama.  I don't remember the last Republican before him, all I can remember is one cogent fact:

He was a black man.

Of course, he was not elected, because governors of the "Reconstructed" states were all appointed by Congress, which was at that time controlled by the so-called "Radical Republicans" who gained power in the backlash resulting from the assassination of Pres. Lincoln.

Don't mess with a history buff from Alabama, SUH!!!

We're fed this stuff along with Mother's Milk.

(SIGNED)

Bill Polhemus
(Father from South Carolina, Mother from Alabama, Born and Raised in the Sunny Southland)