Re: Dens-glas shear walls

I have heard of some engineers who have used Dens-Glas to take out
lateral shear in residential construction.  Because it is being used by
other engineers some Contractors are pushing its use as well.  It is my
understanding that there are "racking" values available but the
manufacturer didn't intend (or warrant) it for use for structural shear
walls.  Any comments,info?

Mahalo (Thanks)