Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Misnomer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Misnomer
- From: "Bill Allen, S.E." <Bill(--nospam--at)AllenDesigns.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 13:04:36 -0700
Maybe you should ask for your money back. Regards, Bill Allen -----Original Message----- From: Glenn Otto [mailto:glenn.liberty.engineering(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net] Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 1998 12:14 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Misnomer I must apologize. When I signed onto this list I thought it was the Structural Engineer's Association of California, but now I realize that it is the Structural Engineers Against Organized Christianity. Pretty good cover folks!
- From: Glenn Otto
- Prev by Subject: RE: Misnomer
- Next by Subject: Re: Misnomer
- Previous by thread: Misnomer
- Next by thread: Re: Misnomer