Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Misnomer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Misnomer
- From: nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 13:26:56 -0700
One of the last things I want to do is get into religious discussions on a technical listserver. I'm already mad at the Orangemen and the Talabins. Neil Moore, S.E. At 03:14 PM 7/15/98 -0400, you wrote: >I must apologize. When I signed onto this list I thought it was the >Structural Engineer's Association of California, but now I realize that it >is the Structural Engineers Against Organized Christianity. Pretty good >cover folks!
- Prev by Subject: RE: Misnomer
- Next by Subject: RE: Misnomer
- Previous by thread: RE: Misnomer
- Next by thread: RE: Misnomer