Re: ANYONE USING CALCOMP 3036M PEN PLOTTER

I've had the same plotter for some time & the pen (& paper) speed is a
problem. Unless the paper is inserted "just right" it goes off track or
the pen tears it.  We "baby it" & have not be successful in slowing the
thing down (honestly we haven't tried real hard).